Hello! Thanks for contributing your writing and images to be published on Arteri.
- Please read the F.A.Q about writing for Arteri here. You can find out what we do and don’t publish.
- We are very open to all contributions, but reserve the right to choose what we put on the site, and when. Our editorial policy is here. Your work may be edited for clarity and errors.
- You will always be credited and retain full copyright of your work. Be sure to fill in your name and short bio.
- If your work has been published before (online or in print), you must mention this and give full credit.
- Please credit all images, even those you took from the internet.
- You can write about your own or your friends’ work, but you MUST disclose or declare your biases and self-interests either in your short bio or in the text. If you are part of an exhibition (as artist or curator) and writing about it, you must say so. If you used to work at a venue whose event you’re writing about, you must say so.
- Images. Around 3 -5 images per post. For photo essays, 8 – 10 images. Resolution: 72dpi. Size: approx 550px. File size: no more than 500kb each. Don’t send hi-res images or big files.
- Further questions? Email us: info AT arterimalaysia DOT com.
NOW, SUBMIT YOUR STUFF!