The newly established video art association – ARTchSO in Rennes, France – invites you to join its first grand public event in video art: ARTchSo Vidéo Festival 2011.
ARTchSO was born of an encounter between two contrasting cultures, European and Asian, but with the same passion for video art, especially in its creation, production and promotion.
ARTchSO Video Festival is one of the few European video art festivals, which attempts to present experimental research in video artworks. The theme of the Festival will be taken from the various cultures from different continents every year.
For this first ARTchSO Vidéo Festival, ARTchSO would like to invite Asian artists to share their cultures through their video artworks.
The following are the applicant rules for entering the ARTchSO Video Festival 2011:
• Candidates must be of Asian origins or cultures.
• No cost to enter.
• Participating works must be in the video arts only.
• Only DVD (PAL format) copies are acceptable.
• Duration of video must not exceed 10 minutes.
• Every artist must permit his works to screen free during the festival.
• The festival organizers maintain the right to use portions of any entrants video in its festival-related promotional campaigns whether it be video, images or titles and also maintains the right to sell to publications for the festival.
• At the end of the festival, all applicants video artwork will become the ARTchSO, 2011 video collection.
• On the customs form, please write No Commercial Value; Cultural Purpose Only.
• Send DVD with submission form to :
ARTchSO, 56 rue Poullain Duparc, 35000 Rennes, FRANCE
Download the submission form : http://artchso.blogspot.com/2010/08/call-artchso-video-festival-2011.html
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.